FISHING LEAGUE WORLDWIDE
TOURNAMENT :: CONTINGENCY
Walmart FLW Tour
2015 Walmart FLW Tour Contingency Awards
Walmart FLW Tour Angler of the Year and Co-angler of the Year presented by Kellogg’s:
Angler of the Year: $100,000 + 2016 Forrest Wood Cup entry (provided the angler fishes the 2016 Tour)
Co-angler of the Year: Ranger Z518C with 200-hp outboard
Points: 200 points are awarded to the winner of each tournament, 199 to 2nd, 198 to 3rd, etc. All anglers who receive weight credit receive points. The top pro and co-angler from the point standings after the six FLW Tour events (ties resolved by total weight, then total number of fish, then total number of live fish) win the Walmart FLW Tour Angler of the Year and Co-angler of the Year titles presented by Kellogg’s, respectively.
Walmart FLW Tour Rookie of the Year: The top pro from the point standings after the six FLW Tour events (ties resolved by total weight) who has never fished an FLW Tour (Major) or BASS Elite Series tournament as a pro before this season wins the Walmart FLW Tour Rookie of the Year trophy.
Ranger Cup – Ranger awards $25,000 to the winning pro and $5,000 to the winning co-angler in each qualifying tournament if they meet Ranger Cup guidelines. Additionally Ranger awards a Z518C with a 200-hp Mercury or Evinrude outboard to the highest-finishing pro in the FLW Tour Angler of the Year standings that meets Ranger Cup guidelines. Anglers must be registered with Ranger and meet all Ranger Cup clothing, decal and boat year-model requirements to receive a Ranger Cup bonus. The decision of Ranger Boats is final in all matters regarding Ranger Cup bonus eligibility. Visit the Ranger Cup page at RangerBoats.com or call 870.453.2222 for additional information.
Typhoon Wear It to Win It – Typhoon awards $1,000 to the winning boater and $500 to the winning co-angler in each FLW Tour event and the Forrest Wood Cup if he or she meets Wear It to Win It contingency requirements. Additional awards are presented to qualified boaters and co-anglers who finish second or third in each tournament. Typhoon also awards a $50 photo and/or video bonus to qualified anglers who place in the top three at a tournament.
Visit Typhoon.com for details.
• 1st place = $1,000 boater and $500 co-angler
• 2nd place = $750 boater and $250 co-angler
• 3rd place = $500 boater and $100 co-angler
Requirements: All entrants must fulfill the stated requirements of the Typhoon Wear It To Win It (WITWI) contingency program in order to be eligible for WITWI prize payouts. Winner’s must follow the guidelines of the winner’s verification submissions. Any violation of these requirements may result in disqualification.
• BUY TYPHOON - Purchase Typhoon sunglasses at a retail store or online. Typhoon sunglasses may also be purchased during the WITWI registration process at Typhoon.com.
• REGISTER - All pros/boaters and co-anglers must register for Wear It to Win It prior to their tournament’s commencement (If you have previously registered for WITWI you are already registered for future tournaments and future seasons and do not need to register again). Be sure to register at least 10 days before your tournament so that you will receive your WITWI kit well in advance of your tournament.
• POST YOUR PHOTO - After receiving your WITWI kit, take a photo (or multiple photos) of yourself wearing: Your Typhoon sunglasses and tournament jersey with the official Typhoon logo or logo patch applied (or your own shirt with the official Typhoon logo patch applied). Log in to your Typhoon account and upload a minimum of one (1) photo following the requirements above (optional photos are appreciated but not required to meet qualification requirements). Your photo or photos will be posted on the Typhoon Wear It To Win It Facebook page and other Typhoon social media accounts. Optional photos:
• Wear your Typhoon sunglass and Typhoon cap
• Wear your Typhoon sunglass and Typhoon t-shirt
• Photos of your vehicle or boat with Typhoon logo stickers applied
• POST A REVIEW - Log on to Typhoon.com and post a review of your Typhoon sunglass. We'd love to know what you think.
• WEAR THE TYPHOON LOGO - All WITWI registered pros/boaters and co-anglers must wear a Typhoon logo in one or more of the following ways:
• Typhoon iron-on logo patch (stickers are not authorized) on your tournament jersey or shirt
• Typhoon cap (optional)
• Typhoon t-shirt (optional) CLICK HERE to download the Typhoon logo for your jersey. Three (3) Typhoon heat transfer logo patches are also included in your WITWI kit for you to iron on to your own shirt or tournament jersey.
• WEAR YOUR TYPHOON SUNGLASS - All WITWI competitors must wear their Typhoon sunglass each day of their tournament.
• COMPETE & WIN - To qualify as a WITWI winner, you must finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in your tournament.
• SUBMIT WINNER’S VERIFICATION TO CLAIM WITWI PAYOUT - To qualify as a WITWI winner, you must finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in your tournament. To verify your winning status, you must submit a photo of your award presentation with the following requirements:
• You MUST be pictured receiving the award from the tournament presenter on stage at the tournament.
• You must also be wearing either your tournament jersey with the Typhoon (iron-on or sewn-on) patch or factory printed logo, or an official Typhoon cap or an official Typhoon t-shirt. NOTE: A Typhoon sticker stuck on your shirt does not qualify.
• All competitors who submit a WITWI Payout Claim MUST meet these requirements. No exceptions.
• The decision of Typhoon is final in all matters regarding contingency eligibility. Visit Typhoon.com for complete details.
Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards Club – Power-Pole awards $1,000 to the winning pro in each FLW Tour qualifier and the Forrest Wood Cup if he or she meets Captains Cash Rewards Club contingency requirements.
• Captains Cash Club is open to all tournament anglers fishing any 2014 Captains Cash sanctioned event. Be sure to check the current list of sanctioned tournaments.
• Membership is $24.95 for 2014. Membership valid from October 2013 through December 2014. Purchase a Club Membership
• Registration must be completed prior to any sanctioned tournament to be eligible for contingency payments.
• Eligible contingency payment participants are registered Power-Pole owners who are registered members of the Captains Cash Club.
• Sanctioned tournaments are posted at power-pole.com
• Registered Power-Pole owners placing in first place overall only in a sanctioned event are eligible for contingency payments.
• Only 1 possible payout per tournament. A maximum of one angler per tournament will be rewarded.
• Sanctioned tournaments must have a minimum of 20 boats registered to qualify for Captains Cash Rewards payments.
• Winners must be verified through the sanctioned tournament via website, newsletter or other official organization communication along with the tournament director’s signature on claim form. • Completed Power-Pole Captains Cash claims forms must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win and can be obtained here.
• JL Marine employees and members of JL Marine’s employees’ immediate families are excluded from participation.
• Approval of claims and payments is at sole discretion of JL Marine Systems, Inc.
• Payment claimants must have Power-Pole registered with JL Marine Systems.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash decals must be displayed on the participant’s boat or Power-Pole anchor.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash 4-inch logo must be displayed on the upper-left shoulder of the participant’s shirt. Captains Cash logo must be worn from takeoff through weigh-in during all days of sanctioned tournaments. Logo is available in three formats. Download logos
• JL Marine reserves the right to change, modify, enhance, or terminate the Captains Cash program at any time. Refer to power-pole.com for current rules. Rules posted at power-pole.com will supersede any previously printed rules.
• It is the participant’s responsibility to know the rules of the program. Captains Cash participants must meet all requirements and submit proof that they were met.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards recipients will be responsible for paying any and all local, state, federal or other taxes on contingency earnings. Atlas Awards – T-H Marine Supplies Inc. awards as much as $1,250 cash to the winning pro in each FLW Tour qualifier and as much as $1,800 cash to the winning pro at the Forrest Wood Cup if he or she meets Atlas Awards contingency requirements. Co-anglers can win as much as $150 in each event.
• Pro/boater membership is $19.95 and co-angler membership is $12.99 for 2014 and runs Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2014. Membership can be purchased at www.thmarine.com.
• Membership registration must be done prior to any sanctioned event.
• If you sign up the evening of the pretournament meeting, the tournament director or T-H Marine representative must sign and date for it to be valid. Payment must be postmarked by the following Monday.
• Angler must be the owner of any or all of the following T-H marine products:
• Hot Foot
• G-Force Trolling Motor Handle
• Two Way Boat Alarm
• Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate, which must be on the boat used during sanctioned event
• Loc-R-Bar storage locking system
• Troll-Tamer trolling motor stabilizer lock
• Shock-Lock super duty electronics mount
• Event must have 40 boats minimum to be a sanctioned event.
• Winners must be verified through the tournament organization via website or official organization publication.
• All Atlas Awards claims must be submitted within 30 days of tournament win. Form can be found at www.thmarine.com.
• Atlas Awards custom decal must be visible on the boat (windshield, outside gunnel, etc.)
• Atlas Awards logo or patch must be worn during competition and weigh-in.
• Participants must meet all rules and requirements to be eligible for Atlas Awards.
• Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing and payout.
• Atlas Awards winners will be responsible for paying all taxes on contingency earnings.
• All decisions on eligibility and payment made by T-H Marine on the Atlas Awards program will be final.
Highest Finisher Awards
• If an Atlas Awards member does not win the event, TH Marine will pay the highest finishing Atlas Awards member.
• To receive highest finisher award, Atlas Awards member must own Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate.
• If the tournament field contains 40-100 boats, TH Marine will pay the highest eligible finisher within the Top 5 in the tournament standings.
• If the tournament field contains 101 or more boats, TH will pay the highest eligible finisher within the top 15 in the tournament standings.
• If the highest finisher in the sanctioned event is Atlas Awards Grand Slam qualified, TH Marine will pay a Grand Slam Bonus to the highest qualified finisher.
• If the highest finisher is not Atlas Awards Grand Slam qualified, the highest finisher will receive the designated non-Grand Slam payout for the event.
• Two qualifying products: G-Juice and G-Force Cull System.
• Co-anglers winning any sanctioned event using both qualifying products will receive the Grand Slam bonus.
• Co-angler must provide photo evidence of victory and products used. All awards are subject to change.