FLW College Fishing
Tournament Info & Registration
FLW College Fishing is the country’s largest tournament circuit for collegiate anglers with more than 550 clubs nationwide competing for lucrative awards plus a chance to fish against the world’s top anglers in the Forrest Wood Cup.
What do I need to do to fish a FREE FLW College Fishing tournament?
Top 10 teams advance to the 2014 National Championship
FLW supplies a boat for every team requesting one. Each team that supplies its own boat receives a travel allowance based on the distance traveled to the tournament.
|1||$30,000 + 2013 Forrest Wood Cup entry (Ranger Z117 + $3,000)|
* Ranger Cup - $2,000 to winner if qualified or $1,000 to highest qualified team.
Ranger Z117 comes equipped with a 90 horsepower Evinrude or Mercury outboard. Winning team also receives $3,000 cash and advances to the 2013 Forrest Wood Cup. Team member fishing as a pro in the Forrest Wood Cup also receives use of a wrapped Ranger Boat and Chevy tow vehicle. All prize money earned in the Forrest Wood Cup goes directly to the individual who earns it.
FLW supplies a boat for every team requesting one. Every team receives a travel allowance based on the distance traveled to the tournament.
Ranger Cup University:
Ranger awards $250 to the highest finishing team that meets Ranger Cup University bonus guidelines at each Invitational. Ranger awards $2,000 to the winner of the College Fishing National Championship if the team is Ranger Cup qualified. If the winning team is not Ranger Cup qualified, the highest finishing team that meets Ranger Cup University guidelines at the National Championship will receive $1,000. Additionally, the highest finishing team that meets Ranger Cup University guidelines at the National Championship receives automatic entry into the Ranger Cup University Challenge on Lake Fork in Texas Aug.7-8. Anglers must be registered with Ranger and meet all Ranger Cup University requirements to receive a Ranger Cup University bonus. The decision of Ranger Boats is final in all matters regarding bonus eligibility. Visit the Ranger Cup University page at RangerBoats.com or call 870.453.2222 for additional information.
Plano – Plano awards a prize package, including Plano bags, boxes and stowaways, to the highest-finishing team that is wearing a Plano patch on the front of their jerseys at each qualifying tournament. The prize package increases at each Invitational and at the National Championship. Teams must wear the Plano patch on each day of competition to be eligible. Plano patches will be provided upon request at registration.
Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards Club – Power-Pole awards $250 to the winning boater in each FLW College Fishing qualifier, Invitational and the National Championship if he or she meets Captains Cash Rewards Club contingency requirements.
• Captains Cash Club is open to all tournament anglers fishing any 2013 Captains Cash sanctioned event. Be sure to check the current list of sanctioned tournaments.
• Membership is $24.95 for 2013. Program dates are from Jan 1st 2013 to Dec 31st 2013. Purchase a Club Membership here.
• Registration must be completed prior to any sanctioned tournament to be eligible for contingency payments.
• Eligible contingency payment participants are registered Power-Pole owners who are registered members of the Captains Cash Club.
• Sanctioned tournaments are posted at power-pole.com
• Registered Power-Pole owners placing first place overall only in a sanctioned event are eligible for contingency payments.
• Only 1 possible payout per tournament. A maximum of one angler per tournament will be rewarded.
• Sanctioned tournaments must have a minimum of 20 boats registered to qualify for Captains Cash Rewards payments.
• Winners must be verified through the sanctioned tournament via website, newsletter or other official organization communication and obtain tournament director’s signature on claim form.
• Completed Power-Pole Captains Cash claims forms must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win and can be obtained here.
• JL Marine employees and members of JL Marine’s employees’ immediate families are excluded from participation.
• Approval of claims and payments is at sole discretion of JL Marine Systems, Inc.
• Payment claimants must have Power-Pole registered with JL Marine Systems.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash decals must be displayed on participants’ boat or Power-Pole anchor.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash 4-inch logo must be displayed on the upper-left shoulder of the participant’s shirt. Captains Cash logo must be worn from takeoff through weigh-in during all days of sanctioned tournaments. Logo is available in three formats. Download logos here.
• JL Marine reserves the right to change, modify, enhance, or terminate the Captains Cash program at any time. Refer to power-pole.com for current rules. Rules posted at power-pole.com will supersede any previously printed rules.
• It is the participant’s responsibility to know the rules of the program. Captains Cash participants must meet all requirements and submit proof that they were met.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards recipients will be responsible for paying any and all local, state, federal or other taxes on contingency earnings.