Ranger Cup - Ranger awards a Z518 powered by a 200-hp outboard to the winning pro and $5,000 to the winning co-angler in each tournament if they meet Ranger Cup guidelines.
Anglers must be registered with Ranger and meet all Ranger Cup clothing, decal and boat year model requirements to receive a Ranger Cup bonus. The decision of Ranger Boats is final in all matters regarding Ranger Cup bonus eligibility. Visit the Ranger Cup page at RangerBoats.com or call (870) 453-2222 for additional information.
Strike King Angler of the Year, Co-angler of the Year
The top pro and co-angler from the point standings in each division after four events win the Strike King Angler of the Year and Co-angler of the Year titles, respectively, which allows them to fish the 2014 Forrest Wood Cup provided they fish a full EverStart Series Division or the Walmart FLW Tour in 2014.
Typhoon Wear It to Win It– Typhoon awards $1,000 to the winning pro and $500 to the winning co-angler in each EverStart Series tournament if he or she meets Wear It to Win It contingency requirements. Additional awards are presented to qualified pros and co-anglers who finish second or third in each tournament.
• 1st place = $1,000 pro and $500 co-angler
• 2nd place = $500 pro and $250 co-angler
• 3rd place = $200 pro and $100 co-angler
• Pros and co-anglers must register for Wear It to Win It at Typhoonoptics.com prior to the start of their tournament. Pros and co-anglers only need to register one time.
• Pros and co-anglers must wear a Typhoon logo on the front of his or her jersey during the tournament. Typhoon logos are available to download when registering for Wear It to Win It at Typhoonoptics.com. Typhoon logo patches are also available.
• Pros and co-anglers must wear Typhoon sunglasses during the eligible tournament.
• Pros and co-anglers finishing first, second or third in the eligible tournament must submit a photo of themselves on stage at the eligible tournament with the Typhoon logo clearly legible in order to claim their Typhoon prize money.
• The decision of Typhoon is final in all matters regarding contingency eligibility. Visit Typhoonoptics.com for complete details.
Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards Club– Power-Pole awards $500 to the winning pro in each EverStart Series tournament if he or she meets Captains Cash Rewards Club contingency requirements.
• Captains Cash Club is open to all tournament anglers fishing any 2013 Captains Cash sanctioned event. Be sure to check the current list of sanctioned tournaments.
• Membership is $24.95 for 2013. Program dates are from Jan 1st 2013 to Dec 31st 2013. Purchase a Club Membership here.
• Registration must be completed prior to any sanctioned tournament to be eligible for contingency payments.
• Eligible contingency payment participants are registered Power-Pole owners who are registered members of the Captains Cash Club.
• Sanctioned tournaments are posted at power-pole.com
• Registered Power-Pole owners placing first place overall only in a sanctioned event are eligible for contingency payments.
• Only 1 possible payout per tournament. A maximum of one angler per tournament will be rewarded.
• Sanctioned tournaments must have a minimum of 20 boats registered to qualify for Captains Cash Rewards payments.
• Winners must be verified through the sanctioned tournament via website, newsletter or other official organization communication and obtain tournament director’s signature on claim form.
• Completed Power-Pole Captains Cash claims forms must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win and can be obtained here.
• JL Marine employees and members of JL Marine’s employees’ immediate families are excluded from participation.
• Approval of claims and payments is at sole discretion of JL Marine Systems, Inc.
• Payment claimants must have Power-Pole registered with JL Marine Systems.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash decals must be displayed on participants’ boat or Power-Pole anchor.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash 4-inch logo must be displayed on the upper-left shoulder of the participant’s shirt. Captains Cash logo must be worn from takeoff through weigh-in during all days of sanctioned tournaments. Logo is available in three formats. Download logos here.
• JL Marine reserves the right to change, modify, enhance, or terminate the Captains Cash program at any time. Refer to power-pole.com for current rules. Rules posted at power-pole.com will supersede any previously printed rules.
• It is the participant’s responsibility to know the rules of the program. Captains Cash participants must meet all requirements and submit proof that they were met.
• Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards recipients will be responsible for paying any and all local, state, federal or other taxes on contingency earnings.
Atlas Awards– T-H Marine Supplies Inc. awards as much as $800 cash to the winning pro in each EverStart Series tournament if he or she meets Atlas Awards contingency requirements.
• Membership is $29.95 for 2013 and runs Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2013. Membership can be purchased at www.thmarine.com/atlasawards.
• Membership registration must be done prior to any sanctioned event.
• If you sign up the evening of the pretournament meeting, the tournament director or T-H Marine representative must sign and date for it to be valid. Payment must be postmarked by the following Monday.
• Angler must be the owner of any or all of the following T-H marine products:
* Hot Foot
* G-Force Trolling Motor Handle
* Two-way Boat Alarm
* Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate, which must be on the boat used during sanctioned event
• Event must have 40 boats minimum to be a sanctioned event.
• Winners must be verified through the tournament organization via website or official organization publication.
• All Atlas Awards claims must be submitted within 30 days of tournament win. Form can be found at www.thmarine.com/atlasawards.
• Atlas Awards custom decal must be visible on the boat (windshield, outside gunnel, etc.)
• Atlas Awards logo or patch must be worn during competition and weigh-in.
• Participants must meet all rules and requirements to be eligible for Atlas Awards.
• Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing and payout.
• Atlas Awards winners will be responsible for paying all taxes on contingency earnings.
• All decisions on eligibility and payment made by T-H Marine on the Atlas Awards program will be final.
All awards are subject to change.